By Subhash C. Basak,Guillermo Restrepo,Jose L. Villaveces
Advances in Mathematical Chemistry and Applications highlights the hot development within the rising self-discipline of discrete mathematical chemistry. Editors Subhash C. Basak, Guillermo Restrepo, and Jose Luis Villaveces have introduced jointly 27 chapters written by means of sixty eight across the world well known specialists in those volumes.
Each quantity contains a sensible integration of mathematical and chemical techniques and covers various purposes within the box of drug discovery, bioinformatics, chemoinformatics, computational biology, mathematical proteomics, and ecotoxicology.
Volume 2 explores deeper the subjects brought in quantity 1, with various extra themes resembling topological methods for classifying fullerene isomers; chemical response networks; discrimination of small molecules utilizing topological molecular descriptors; GRANCH tools for the mathematical characterization of DNA, RNA and protein sequences; linear regression equipment and Bayesian suggestions; in silico toxicity prediction equipment; drug layout; integration of bioinformatics and structures biology, molecular docking, and molecular dynamics; metalloenzyme types; protein folding types; molecular periodicity; generalized topologies and their functions; and lots of more.
- Brings jointly either the theoretical and sensible elements of the basic ideas of mathematical chemistry
- Covers functions in diversified parts of physics, chemistry, drug discovery, predictive toxicology, platforms biology, chemoinformatics, and bioinformatics
- About 1/2 the publication focuses totally on present paintings, new purposes, and rising ways for the mathematical characterization of crucial elements of molecular constitution, whereas the opposite part describes functions of structural method of new drug discovery, digital screening, protein folding, predictive toxicology, DNA constitution, and structures biology
Read or Download Advances in Mathematical Chemistry and Applications: Volume 2 PDF
Similar analytic chemistry books
"Environmental research" covers a compilation of analytical tools for the decision of quite a lot of environmental precedence toxins, together with amines, polycyclic fragrant hydrocarbons, insecticides, phenols, PCBs, and in addition together with organometallic species, polycyclic fragrant sulphur heterocycles and metabolites of polycyclic fragrant hydrocarbons.
Annual studies in Computational Chemistry presents well timed and demanding experiences of vital subject matters in computational chemistry as utilized to all chemical disciplines. themes coated comprise quantum chemistry, molecular mechanics, strength fields, chemical schooling, and functions in educational and commercial settings.
Die grundsätzlichen Möglichkeiten und Grenzen der Bewertung des Nachweisvermögens von Analysenverfahren und -ergebnissen werden dargestellt. Diesbezügliche Leistungskriterien haben Bedeutung für die Auswahl und den Vergleich von Verfahren für die Spurenanalyse inbezug auf praktische Aufgabenstellungen, die Interpretation von Analysenergebnissen sowie die Entwicklung, Optimierung und Validierung von Analysenverfahren.
Chlorinated paraffins are one of many final sessions of chlorinated compounds which are nonetheless being produced around the globe and utilized in excessive amounts in lots of functions. they're relatively utilized in slicing oils within the steel undefined, but in addition as lubricants, plasticizers, flame retardants and as ingredients in adhesives, rubber, paints and sealants.
- Nondestructive Evaluation of Food Quality: Theory and Practice
- Ökologische Belastungsgrenzen - Critical Loads & Levels: Ein internationales Konzept für die Luftreinhaltepolitik (German Edition)
- Hazardous Metals in the Environment (Techniques and Instrumentation in Analytical Chemistry)
- Reviews of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology Volume 217
- Mathematical Modeling and Scale-Up of Liquid Chromatography: With Application Examples
Additional info for Advances in Mathematical Chemistry and Applications: Volume 2
Advances in Mathematical Chemistry and Applications: Volume 2 by Subhash C. Basak,Guillermo Restrepo,Jose L. Villaveces